Registration and abstract submission will begin on March 1, 2021
Abstract submission ends April 9, 2021
Process of Registration, Payment and Abstract Submission. (*indicates required steps):
- * Can you find your name on https://www.cottongen.org/
IF YES, go to step 2 (as you are an ICGI member thus have an ICGI account)
IF NO, you need become an ICGI member by following the instructions at https://www.cottongen.org/user/register
- * Log-in (https://www.cottongen.org/
user/login) to your account to get to your member page. You should see a block ‘ICGI Conference 2021’ on the upper-right.
- * Click on the link 'Register' within the block ‘ICGI Conference 2021’ then follow the instructions.
- * Pay the ICGI Participant and Student Conference Registration fee using the payment form.
- Pay additional fees, including companion(s), registration fees and tour fees, using the same payment form.
If you do not need separate receipts, all payments can be made at once.
- Receive payment receipt(s) by email(s) from 'HUJI Team' Subject '(#xxxx) HUJI Forwarding Confirmation - Receive Mail from email@example.com'
- Receive registration approval email from 'firstname.lastname@example.org' Subject ‘[CottonGen] ICGI Conference 2021 Registration has been approved’
- Submit abstract from the link on your member page. You need to receive the email approving your registration before submitting abstracts.
|Registration Fees (US $)*|
|Tour Fees (US $)***|
|Tour 1 - Jerusalem, Aug. 2, 2021||$110|
|Tour 2 - Cotton Production, Aug. 5, 2021||0|
|Tour 3 - Israel Agriculture, Aug. 5-6, 2021||$360|
|Tour 4 - Dead Sea, Aug. 6, 2021||$110|
* Regular participant and student fees include participation in welcome reception, gala dinner, professional tour, lunches and coffee breaks.
** Companion fee includes participation in welcome reception, gala dinner and professional tour.
*** Tours have a minimum and maximum number of participants. Confirmation of tour registration will be sent once the required minimum is met.
All fees will be refunded in the following cases:
- visa application is denied
- submitted abstract rejected or transferred from oral to poster presentation
Tour fees will be refunded if participation in tour is not confirmed.