Five tetraploid Gossypium species genomes and comparisons, the results effort led by Dr. Z. Jeffrey Chen from UT-Austin and Drs. Jane Grimwood and Jeremy Schmutz from the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology, published in Nature Genetics on Apr 21, 2020 (Chen et al. 2020) and available at CottonGen Data Download.
For detailed information, go to pages listed at below:
- Access G. hirsutum (AD1) data (tools will be available soon), go to Gossypium hirsutum (AD1) 'TM-1' genome UTX_v2.1
- Access G. barbadense (AD2) data and tools, go to Gossypium barbadense (AD2) '3-79' genome HGS_v1.1
- Access G. tomentosum (AD3) data and tools, go to Gossypium tomentosum (AD3) genome HGS_v1.1
- Access G. mustelinum (AD4) data and tools, go to Gossypium mustelinum (AD4) genome JGI_v1.1
- Access G. darwinii (AD5) data and tools, go to Gossypium darwinii (AD5) genome HGS_v1.1